[mongodb-dev] New Server Contributor
Chibuikem Amaechi
2017-12-15 16:02:26 UTC
Hi Guys,

I am a new server contributor and have signed the Contributor's Agreement
form.

I have made an effort in trying to get MongoDB Server/C++ Driver JIRA
tickets assigned to me but I have not been successful.

What should I do?

Best Regards,
Chibuikem Amaechi
'Kelsey Schubert' via mongodb-dev
2017-12-18 03:57:05 UTC
Hi Chibuikem,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like you're doing everything correctly
and we just need a bit more time to review and give feedback on your
approaches. I see you've commented on a few tickets earlier this week. To
ensure you get feedback, I've reassigned the open SERVER ticket and will
follow-up with C++ Driver team tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for your interest in contributing and please feel free to let
me know if there's anything we can do to help smooth the contributing
process.

Kind regards,
Kelsey
Chibuikem Amaechi
2018-01-03 10:44:01 UTC
Hi Kelsey,

I have not been receiving notifications from this group since I joined, so
please excuse the late reply. I will have to configure my setting to
receive notifications from this group for now on.

I believe you're participating in two or more open SERVER tickets that I'm
currently handling, so that's great!

Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to contributing more!

Best Regards,
Chibuikem Amaechi