[mongodb-dev] After Installation I can't find the Mongo bin directory...
Rob Vig
2014-11-07 16:28:48 UTC
I just ran the windows installer and then the C# driver. I see a folder
names MongoDB in the Program Files (x86) with the C# sub folder, but no
mongo bin?
What am I missing?
Mark Benvenuto
2014-11-07 19:21:47 UTC
Mongodb-dev is not the best mailing list for these questions, you should
use mongodb-user in the future.

The 64-bit installers for MongoDB put the bin directory in a directory
under %ProgramFiles% which typically points to "C:\Program Files".

mark
'Wan Bachtiar' via mongodb-dev
2018-05-21 05:39:44 UTC
Me too facing the same issue here, any update on it?

Hi Shailendra,

Questions related to the use of MongoDB (i.e. your question) are better
sent to mongodb-user group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mongodb-user>. This group
(mongodb-dev) is for discussion for/by/about developers/development/code of
MongoDB.

The original question was posted in 2014, that was four years ago. There
have been lots of changes since then. *Please post a new question* on mongodb-user
group <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mongodb-user> with the
following information:

- MongoDB installer full name i.e.
mongodb-win32-x86_64-2008plus-ssl-3.6.4-signed.msi
- Did you follow instructions on Install MongoDB Community Edition on
Windows
<https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/tutorial/install-mongodb-on-windows/> ?
- Windows operating system version.
- The exact problem that you’re seeing (i.e. any error ?)

Regards,
Wan.
​