[mongodb-dev] How to generate query to get particular information which is completely unkown to user!
Yashashree Jadhav
2018-08-08 04:58:18 UTC
Hello,

I am working on robotics. In my project NLP generate some questions and my
program need to generate query to get particular information from MongoDB
related to my question.

Sensor stored all environmental information into MongoDB in manually
structure triple format (subject, object, predicate) and when NLP gives
question to my program my program motivation to

extract only related information. I don't know how to establish relation
between question and unknown information so I am currently working on it
and trying to propose algorithm for this work.

but meanwhile I have two questions in my mind

1) How to generate the query to get required information which can solve
the question generated by NLP (natural language processing)?

2) How to identify type of information we get as query result?

Kindly help me out.

Thank You and Regards,
Yashu
'Wan Bachtiar' via mongodb-dev
2018-08-14 01:59:06 UTC

Questions related to the use of MongoDB (i.e. your question) are better
sent to mongodb-user group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mongodb-user>. This group
(mongodb-dev) is for discussion for/by/about developers/development/code of
MongoDB.

I’ve answered your question on mongodb-user group, let’s continue the
conversation there for continuity:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mongodb-user/rCCqYweXaeo

Regards,
Wan.